Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Elanne Kong Lost Too Much Weight, No Cups Left

Source: Singtao
Translated by: KAY
Elanne Kong attended to the blessing ceremony of "King of Catering Awards" along with other artistes. She disclosed she will multi-task for the show: singing, dancing, and making dessert at the same time. As for cooking, she admitted she's only a beginner and she's best at making vegetable soup, because veggie soup is very effective for losing weight. Elanne said: "I lost 6lbs lately and I figured out I've become addictive to losing weight. Seeing myself looking better will demand to lose more weight. I want to lose 4 more lbs [to 98lbs]. (Not afraid of losing cup-size?) Never have any to start. I'm used to sleeping with a hungry stomach, sometimes I got so hungry that my stomach is in pain."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More