Friday, April 9, 2010

Elanne Kong Complains Being Teased By Michael Tse


Elanne Kong attended to the costume fitting for new TVB series "洪武三十二." She will play a princess and there will be romance between her and Michael Tse. She expressed she's not afraid of rumors: "Michael always try to make me laugh and tease me. I just worry that I might not be able to hold my laughter and cause too many NG." She disclosed Michael has three girl companions: "Besides me, he will also be in a relationship with Kate Tsui and Jessie Shum. I'll have romance with Benjamin Yuen and Joe Ma. It's complicated, but Michael will end up being with me."

Michael said himself that his version of imperial guard isn't as good as Donnie Yen's in "14 Blades." He said: "Talking about actions, of course I can't compare with him. Besides, I don't have too many action scenes, neither I will have bathing scenes like him." It's said Elanne attracts rumors easily, he said: "Rumors aren't real. Sometimes you'll have rumors even carpooling with others. Just treat it like a promotion!"

After the event, Sammul Chan uploaded photos of him and other actors from the series on Sina Miniblog. He said: "I don't like to write too many words, a picture and a sentence are good." As for he's said that he belongs to the "Stephan Chan Group," he said: "I don't have Stephen Chan's phone number nor e-mail, but I ask others to send him my greetings."

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More