Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Vinci Wong Doesn't Rule Out Returning To TVB

Source: The Sun
Translated by: KAY

After leaving TVB, Vinci Wong's daring image is now in the minds of many and his popularity rose greatly. Asked what if TVB invites him to return, he said: "I would. I don't hate TVB, I'm a super TV fan, otherwise why would I work in TVB for 13 years? (It's rumored you don't get along with Amigo Chui?) No, we went out together before. But these rumors caused a little embarrassment when we met. (Stephen Chan held a press conference lately?) He would smile in front of the camera, won't let others photograph his tiresome and tears." In addition, Vinci became a business man. Besides inviting Tse Yin to be the spokesperson for "3 Kings," he is also busy promoting a medicine product. He said: "In the past I won't help my dad's business. But people would change. I don't see a problem now. Besides there's more freedom and I can arrange time myself."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More