Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ricky Martin Admits He's Gay

 After years of being silent about his sexuality, 38-year-old Ricky Martin reveals he is gay to the public on his website this Monday.

"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," said the singer, "I am very blessed to be who I am."

Martin says his twin boys, who will turn 2 in August, inspired him to speak out.

"To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids were born with," he said. "These years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me that acceptance has to come from within and that this kind of truth gives me the power to conquer emotions I didn't even know existed."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More