Saturday, March 13, 2010

Han Geng Speaks Up The First Time! He Finally Appears!


It's been more than 3 months now and Han Geng (more known as Hankyung in Korea) finally showed up and spoke about his side of story after he filed lawsuit to SM Entertainment, one of the biggest entertainment agency in Korea. This is a just a preview of the whole interview and the main points are:
  • "I'm waiting for the result [of the case] as well. I let my attorney to handle everything. I promise to tell everyone the result immediately."
  • "I've been resting these several months and prepare myself."
  • "My dream is to become an actor. I really want to become an actor. I thought about it already, I'll try hard to learn more about this field. I like this field, so I won't have any regret."
Here is the interview in Mandarin Chinese:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dadmWdjVCcE
English-subbed is below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwkmP2cNwL0

By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment
------------------
His voice touched me as always......>< Although I don't look forward to his future.....he's at an awkward age right now (26) and it's hard to break out his frame of being a pop dancing idol....best wishes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More