Thursday, March 25, 2010

Frankie Lam Names Daughter 'Tin Yeuk' (天若)

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: KAY


Frankie Lam accepted Cha Siu Yan's interview yesterday and disclosed he named his 2-months old daughter "Lam Tin Yeuk": " 'Tin Yeuk' is 'tin yeuk yau ching's 'tin yeuk,' I think this sounds very nice and polite. Not many people use this name either." [sidenote: 'Tin Yut Yau Ching' is the Chinese name for HK romance film 'A Moment of Romance' starring Andy Lau.]

He said he is reluctant to hear his daughter cry. He will try to comfort her immediately. He said: "I went out yesterday and after I returned home, Kenix said she [daughter] missed me and cried. She let her cried for 45 minutes." Asked is he worried Kenix is jealous of the child since he's caring more of her, he said: "No, they're both precious to me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More