Friday, March 12, 2010

Francois Huynh Won't Take Further Actions to The Distributor Of Sex Photos

Source: The Sun
Translated by: KAY@kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

Francois Huynh attended to ESPIRIT's opening event yesterday. Talked about sex photos, he said: "Don't think about the past anymore! (Was it you in the photos?) I don't belong to the showbiz anymore, this is my personal business. I didn't lose my cell phone! (Your brother said you are in two of the photos?) That was his reply, it's none of his business." Although he kept saying "no answer," but he also express he won't investigate the identity of the distributor and blame whoever it is. As for the rumor there is another video clip that didn't expose to the public, he emotionally said: "If there is one, then show it, it won't affect me! (Anyone threatened you with the clip?) No!" As for ex-girlfriend Karen exposed he likes to have sex in various places, he said: "This is the past. My girlfriend in the future won't be Karen! (Tell her to shut up?) No need to, we don't keep in touch."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More