Friday, March 26, 2010

Ethan Ruan Is Confident In Earning A Golden Horse Nomination



Taiwanese movie "Monga" held a premier yesterday in Hong Kong. Actors Ethan Ruan, Mark Chao, Alice He, Rhydian Vaughan and director Doze Niu all attended to the event. Doze said: "I'm not used to how Ethan is more popular than me." Ethan then said: "I don't dare to steal director's limelight. Director is always the most powerful. In the past it was always Hong Kong films coming to Taiwan. It's rare to have a chance to bring my movie here. I'm very excited and happy."

Asked is he confident in breaking "Cape No. 7"s record? Doze said: "Impossible! Illegal copies ruined everything!" As for whether he hopes to earn an nomination of Golden Horse, Ethan said: "Didn't think too much, I'm still young and still need improvement. Won't have much expectation. All actors tried the best for themselves and they received their recognitions from the movie, not from a specific character. Anyways be confident in yourself!"

Source: Singtao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More