Thursday, March 18, 2010

Edison Chen Officially Announces His Comeback

Source: Takungpao
Translated by: KAY@kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

Edison Chen attended to an event in Taiwan yesterday and confirmed he will start to record a new album and will work on a film with American film companies, officially announcing his comeback to the showbiz.

Chen attended to a jeans fashion show yesterday and confirmed his comeback this year for the first time. He will start to record his new album at the end of this month and work on a film at the end of this year. He said: "I think this is a very big challenge. I hope everyone will support me." Besides picking Taiwan as his comeback location, he also said he has plans to film movies. As for why he chose to announce his comeback in Taiwan, some guess his manager worried audience in HK still didn't accept him. Chen said he's nervous of his comeback and hope everyone will support him. He said: "I will try hard to record my songs and do the best for my productions. I hope to spend more time in Taiwan after I finished recording this album."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More