Sunday, March 28, 2010

Christy Chung Won't Go For A Son, 3 Daughters Are Enough

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: KAY

Christy Chung made her appearance after giving birth and attended to an international fashion week in Beijing yesterday. She was planning to walk for Hong Kong designer Dorian Ho but because she still has 20lbs to lose, she cancelled it. She appeared in a Deep V evening dress to support.

She disclosed her eldest daughter is 12, second daughter is about 20-months old, and youngest daughter is only a few months old. She said: "My husband is in America now. It's hard taking care three kids at once, but I'm very happy. I like children a lot. But three is enough, won't go for another one. I have work in Beijing, but still want to return to Hong Kong to film. I like to film comedy the most."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More