Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wong He: I Am Not As Good As Amigo Chui!

Monday, February 8, 2010 Hong Kong
Source: Wenweipo & The Sun

Translated by: KAY@PA



Stephen Chan led Charmaine Sheh, Tavia Yeung, Shirley Yeung, Kary Ng, Sharon Chan, etc. to attend his new book event yesterday. After Stephen introduced his new book and the objective of this event, host Wong He didn't know how to react. Then he told everyone to come up on the stage to have group photo during gift distribution. After that, he didn't seem to know that there will be colleagues coming up to the stage to give them flowers. All these failed performances made Stephen couldn't help to tease Wong He, "No wonder TVB didn't sign you the TVB management contract, your hosting skill isn't as good as Amigo Chui's!"

Wong He replied sourly, "I am not as good as Amigo Chui! I'm just doing it for someone. I'll donate my pay to Amigo." Stephen explained, "I was just joking! But indeed he isn't that good in hosting. Amigo was supposed to host for this event, but he couldn't seeing that many people. I listen to what he said now. He is insecure, doesn't believe in people, and is anxious in front of reporters. (He will volunteer in Haiti?) He wanted to volunteer in Africa last year and is planning to leave at the end of March. There will be an event related to today's in May, I think he can attend by then."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More