Sunday, February 28, 2010

TWINS Reunites, Tries Hard To Hold Tears; Cut Off Scenes of Edison Chen in 'Girl School Boy Students' MV


TWINS reunited to perform for EEG's 10th Anniversary Concert. They were the last to perform and their performance was the climax in yesterday's show. Gillian Chung (Ah Gill), Charlene Choi (Ah Sa), and fans who have been waiting for 2 years were very emotional that some fans even cried. When they were singing "女校男生" (Girl School Boy Students), its MV was playing on the big screen, but Edison Chen, who was the male lead in the MV, was cut off.

Fans screamed immediately when TWINS appeared on the stage. The two sang many of their classic songs such as "風箏與風" (Kite & Wind), "女校男生" (Girl School Boy Students), "戀愛大過天" (Love Bigger Than Sky), etc. They greeted fans with excitement after singing: "We are TWINS! Haven't scream out this slogan for a long time!" Ah Gill said: "I'm touched, very happy, thank you everyone."


Ah Gill Doesn't Want To Talk About The Past Again


TWINS accepted interviews after they performed. Ah Sa said: "I'm relieved. I noticed Ah Gill's eyes were teary, and I wanted to cry that moment as well." Ah Gill agreed: "I wanted to cry when I spoke my first sentence, but I hold my tears. My confidence returned when I felt fans' enthusiasm. They've been waiting for us to sing on the stage for a long time." As for Edison's part was cut off from "女校男生"s MV and Leo Ku sang one of Edison's songs, Ah Gill said: "I didn't see it, it's just a memory from work. Don't bring up the past again." Ah Sa said: "This is past tense, past already, must continue to move forward."

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More