Sunday, December 27, 2009

Stephy doesn't invite Alex to watch ILUB's show



Stephy attended to a Boxing Day event yesterday. Asked how she celebrated Christmas, she said, "No one to accompany me. I went to have Christmas dinner with my mom, and then went to a party." (What about Alex Fong?) "He didn't invite me, maybe he has a date."

Stephy disclosed she received practical Christmas presents like handbags, scarfs, and jewelries, "In the past, people brought presents based on price and brought many useless things that are harmful to the environment." (But you said you want to receive diamond.) "Of course no, no way someone will give it to me because I said so." She said she didn't attend to the award ceremony yesterday because she doesn't have any nomination; she will go to watch I Love U Boyz' show instead. Asked whether she invited Alex, she said, "No la, he watched the first show, but didn't invite me."

[The Sun]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More