Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Joey Yung is proud of her "laundry board body"


Joey Yung, Charlene Choi (Ah Sa), Theresa Fu, etc. attended to a magazine award ceremony. Joey appeared with Alexander Wang's deep-V suit, showing chest and the back. Although flat-chested, Joey actually said she's proud and laughed, "This is real stuff. I'm confident in this laundry board (flat chest) and will only expose it in some occasions."

Ah Sa appeared in Vivienne Westwood and exposed she spent lots of money in clothes, "I spent about 6 figures every season. There was one time I only had 7 dollars left in the bank, but I still wanted to spend it so I went to the supermarket. It was Mani who advised me in the end. She said many artists made lots of money at first and spent it whenever they want. But they cried in the end when they're not popular anymore."

[wenweipo & oriental daily]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More