Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Elanne Kong is afraid of the end of the world, refuses to give birth


Elanne Kong attended to bossini's "Paddington Bear" promotion yesterday and showed the Paddington bears she designed and created. She expressed it's very easy to make bears and said wanted to open a bling crystal shop. She also said she felt happier lately because the end of the world might come anytime, so one should live happily. She said, "Friends all said maybe it's the sequela of watching '2012'. When I was watching the movie, I cried from the beginning to the end. Then when I walked by my parents' bedroom and looked at them, I actually doubt whether I should give birth because I'm afraid the next generation would experience this disaster."

[Singtao]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More