Tuesday, December 15, 2009

93lbs G.E.M.'s eyes glow when she sees food



G.E.M., who lost a lot of weight for her first concert, attended to an event with Ella Koon. G.E.M.'s eyes glowed when she saw the Christmas dinner on the table. She said, "Although my weight dropped to 93lbs, but I'm still chubby. I don't want to have bye-bye fat, and my legs are the worst area that the fat will bounce for 4 seconds when I shake my legs!" Ella suggests everyone to take environmental protection seriously and she said, "I want to have 3 kids. It's said that 2012 will be the end of the world. I don't think I'm lucky enough to have kids before 2012. I will consider after the end of the world; I want to get married before 35!"

In addition, G.E.M. attended to a school show with HotCha and she expressed she filmed a clip, where she dressed up as Santa Claus, and put it on YouTube, "My album has a USB version. I signed 100 of them as Santa Claus, hope my fans can buy them!" As for HotCha, who just came back from Malaysia, they said they ate a lot, as much as 8 meals a day their stomachs are bloated.

[The Sun]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More