Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Toby Leung: Dream



Toby Leung said "iDreamation" can be translated into "My dream". This is a dream she craves, but it's so far away from her.

She's into acting and is supported by the family. She's lucky that opportunities keep on coming. "I really love acting. But there are many times people ignored my effort because of my family [father is TVB's producer, mother worked in TVB before]. Just like lately they said I didn't act well in 'In The Chamber of Bliss'. I will accept criticism and do better next time." Already positioned, Toby has to accept this fact no matter what.

Although denied, Toby won't give up and understands the principle of "nothing good lasts forever." She wants to abandon herself from her parents' shade and rely solely on her own. The key to success is to be independent.

"I was inspired when my sister got married. Every bride wants to have a perfect wedding. So I worked with several friends and invest 10,000+ dollars to the business of wedding planning, helping others to achieve their dream." Once hoping to get married soon, now Toby only wishes others good luck. She hasn't find the one who can give her happiness and so she wishes to help to others to accomplish a memorable wedding.

"A step towards perfection", the 26 year old Toby tells us she will achieve this 'step' on her own.

Source: Singtao / Translated by: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More