Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sharon Chan falls in love with Gallen Lo


Sharon Chan is fortunately to work with Gallen Lo in "Born Rich". Although she was fooled by him, but she's still happy, "I grew up watching Gallen's series. Everyone in my family love him. I'm excited already to film with him and never thought of being in a relationship with him. We even have kissing scenes! I don't film kissing scenes much and this time is quite bold. I'm satisfied." She also pointed out Gallen was quiet in the beginning but the two started to have conversations when they know each other more. Sharon said she even fell in love with Gallen for real and almost could not pull herself out.

She's also fortunately enough to work with seniors like Ray Lui, Jaime Chik, and Anita Yuen and she said she's pressured, "I seize this chance and hope to learn more." (Have you improved?) "I'll let the audience decide. I always work hard." (Want to get 'Most Improved Award'?) Of course! But I already know I'm not going to win so I'll spend more time dressing up nicely to attend to the ceremony."

[The Sun, K]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More