Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Moses Chan Eats Tofu, Lost 30lbs


Moses Chan, Charmaine Sheh, Bowie Lam, Kenny Wong, and Maggie Siu attended the costume fitting of new series "When Heaven Burns" (天與地) yesterday. Wearing a leather jacket and fake beard, Moses Chan appeared in a rarely seen low cut look. He said, "The character this time has to be topless for Thai boxing, and jam with the band. So I've been working out hardly for muscle and successfully lost 30lbs. But there are still 5 to 8lbs away until I reach my goal. Our company even hired a Thai boxing champion to teach me how to box." He also disclosed the storyline is about man eating man, a very special drama topic.

Charmine even cuts her hair short for her character of this new series. Although feeling unwilling, but she is satisfied with her short hair look. As for Moses' low cut look, she said, "The criterion is quite low at his level. But I think he would be better if he is tanner. I know he worked so hard to lose weight. I saw that he only eats tofu when I was on a trip with him."

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More