Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hins Cheung apologizes to TVB



Hins Cheung prepared a feast to celebrate his new manager company. He invited many prominent people and TVB executives, including Virginia Lok and Steven Chan. He accepted an interview with Cable TV in Cantonese, the first among the singers of HKRIA to do so. He realized his mistake and apologized on his blog, "I was notified I can answer in Cantonese to certain media, I'm following my company's policy, but shouldn't be tonight...only to blame myself that I'm not capable in handling problems properly and maturely, thus causing such awkward situation." In the end, Hins apologized to Steven Chan and Virginia Lok.

As for HKRIA's singers accepting interviews with Cable TV in Cantonese and Hins' apology, Virginia Lok said, "I don't want to reply, this is a problem between companies, I don't want to make things difficult for singers."

Kay Tse also accepted an interview with Cable TV in Cantonese yesterday, she said, "It's convenient, because I'm not good with Mandarin Chinese." (Aren't you afraid that you might anger TVB?) "I didn't think about it."

Source: Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More